Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Basketball Tryouts

This past week I have been playing alot of basketball. It was 7th grade tryouts and the first day I went at 2 O'clock and started playing and I met a kid and he was going to tryouts that night to. Night came and went on and I had a very good night and made the first cut, but tuesday I didn't play as well and I went to a merit badge class and got the merit badge done and I am VERY worried and that night was long and morning came and my mom and dad just got back from a run and my mom took me and talked to CoachB. and he told me that I had gott'en cut and he told me that he didn't have any control what the cuts were, and who was on the team, and he thought that I had played really really good, and that he wasn't sure why thay cut me. So was very sad and discouraged and my mom was comforting me and then we got home and I can't concentrate on anything, all that I could think about was basketball, and what I need to improve on and what i did wrong and so went and called Blake Barney and asked if he had made the team and they said yes and that made me even sadderand so i went out just went outside and shot hoops and dribbled and shot left had and made alot of them.

1 comment:

Märta Harr said...

Chandler-
My Heart aches for you. Know I love you. I am sorry it is hard. Why God's path for us and our paths are not the same I will never know. I do know this- Skiing was my life, it was ALL I wanted, the blessings I have because I gave it up, I will never know the full extent of- You will accomplish something so much greater, you will climb so much higher! I am just so sorry that it hurts! I cry with you today! Your Friend, Keri